CMM Global specializes in the supply of spare parts, repair and maintenance services for equipment and automotive, and facilities management. CMM Global is committed to providing services and products that exceed the quality expectations of its clients. To realize this vision, senior management has established a Quality Management System premised on the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
CMM Global is specifically committed to:
- The supply of quality genuine parts which fully conform to the customer’s requirements, relating to quality and timely delivery.
- Ensuring the use of a competent workforce to assure the quality by providing the relevant training, instruction, and supervision, and the requisite resources.
- Compliance with all the relevant standards, statutory, and or regulatory requirements.
- The continual improvement of the Quality Management System through data analysis, conducting risk assessments, Customer feedback, setting and monitoring quality objectives, and other improvement activities.
- Providing a safe and healthy work environment for employees and other stakeholders as far as reasonably practicable, preventing pollution, and conserving natural
- Keeping abreast of technological changes in the industry
The company, departmental and individual objectives, and targets shall be established on an annual basis after a review of the previous year’s objectives and targets. Input into the objectives and targets shall be from CMM Global’s strategic plans/ direction as communicated by the MD as well as operational issues.
The responsibility for quality lies with all employees. CMM Global will ensure that this policy is communicated to all employees and relevant stakeholders and that it is understood and implemented. It will be reviewed as and when necessary.”